Hey Beauties! I can’t believe how fast this summer has flown by, before we know it we’ll be rocking bold lips and sipping on pumpkin spice lattes, but before we jump into fall I wanted to share my top 10 favorite hair, skin, and beauty products that have been clutch all “Summer Sixteen”!
1. Eden BodyWorks All Natural Cleansing CoWash – If your looking for a great co-wash at an affordable price than this product is perfect for you. During the summer months I like to co-wash my hair a couple of times throughout the week and it keeps my hair happy and clean without the stripping effects of most shampoos.
2. Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Mask has to be one of my favorite hair mask’s of all time. The thick consistency of this product wraps around the strands of my hair leaving it super soft and hydrated after rinsing. *Tip* Rinse with cool water to close the hair shaft to retain moisture and prevent the dreadful F-word FRIZZ.
3. Creme of Nature Mango & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizing Leave In conditioner has been my go to conditioner ALL summer long. It has worked wonders on my super dry kinky curly hair and the scent is Ahhhmazing ….lasting throughout the day and well into the evening!
4. Completely bare Moisturizing No-bump shave gel has been key in helping me keep my summer glow with ridding all the unwanted hair and leaving behind silky smooth skin!
5. Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life hands down has been my MOST used product all Summer “16”. I’ve been through two tubes of this scrub and as long as they continue to make this product I’ll continue to purchase. It has the perfect consistency ridding your skin of dullness leaving behind soft polished touchable skin, and did I mention the scent? Divine!
6. Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Miracle in Shower Oil is perfect right after showering. It leaves the skin super moisturized and lightly scented. *Tip* Let oil soak into skin before towel drying off.
7. Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion I discovered a few months back. I fell in love with how it left my skin feeling super hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. I like using this as my last step in moisturizing my skin sealing in the moisture as the sun can be pretty harsh on my skin during this time of year.
8. Becca Cosmetics Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector has been a staple product in my makeup collection since I discovered it about a year ago. If you are an oily girl this is a MUST have product. I couldn’t believe how great it worked especially in conjunction with the next two products mentioned here in this post. *Tip* rub product between fingers until clear before applying.
9. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte 24HR Foundation in the shade “Cocoa” has been my favorite foundation discovered thus far. This foundation provides a flawless canvas and helps keep oil at bay making it my second step in achieving a fresh face. Did I mention this product is under $15.00?
10. Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray is the holy grail of setting sprays. This product keeps your skin looking amazing while preventing any oil slip ups and works ALL DAY no touch up needed!
What products have you been loving all Summer “16”?