So around mid January I subscribed to the Play! By Sephora beauty box which is a $10.00 monthly subscription that provides customers with six sample products to try. With being a product junkie I am a huge fan of these types of subscriptions because you are provided with six new products to sample each month without the hassle of having to spend full price on a product that you’re not even sure you’ll like, so the “try before you buy” gimmick is all the rave with me these days. Once February rolled around I was excitedly awaiting the arrival of my first box but some how the package got lost and I ended up with a refund and 100 beauty points to ease the disappointment. So whats a girl to do 🙁 ? Despite the mishap I continued with my subscription and boy am I happy I did. This month Sephora unboxed “The Perfection Collection” which included products focusing on achieving that flawless go to look that we all desire. Along with the samples came a booklet highlighting each product with tips and tricks on how to use them as well as a complimentary in store pass for a one-on-one session with a Sephora beauty consultant. I am excited to add the Play! By Sephora to my long list of subscriptions and If you too like trying new products then this is a value you can’t beat. Get in on the fun & Sign Up Here.
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30– An innovative sunscreen that protects your skin with broad spectrum SPF 30 while also doubling as a moisturizer and primer.
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser– Gentle gel face cleanser effective at removing makeup and ideal for sensitive skin.
- Sephora Collection The Perfectionist: Airbrush Sponge– Great dual ended blending sponge for complete and even makeup application.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil– Luxurious oil which absorbs quickly and adds radiance for a visibly smoother, camera-ready complexion.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper– Waterproof brush tip liquid liner that goes on precise with high pigmentation.
- Maison Martin Margiela “Replica Beach Walk”– This perfume pick of the month transports you to the sandy seaside with scents of bergamont, coconut milk, and lemon. (Can you say divine!?)
Have you subscribed? What are your favorite items from this months box?